Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

SERVPRO of Manteca and Modesto Cleans Up Burned Truck

Photographed is a commercial truck that caught fire and burned down just outside this quiet residential home. This must have been a scary sight for the homeowne... READ MORE

SERVPRO of Manteca and Modesto Renovates Electric Fire

The damage in this photo was an electrical fire in a commercial building. The fire originated at the plug socket on the left side of the building and proceeded ... READ MORE

Bedroom Fire and smoke

This fire was caused by a candle in a bedroom, the different rooms of this home still received smoke and soot damage to the walls and floors. The home owner de... READ MORE

Kitchen Fire

Unfortunately, a house fire broke out in this kitchen and the family called out SERVPRO of Manteca about the damages that were experienced. Our team arrived a... READ MORE

Fire Caused by Exhaust Fan

This fire was caused by an a faulty exhaust fan that shorted out. This fire cause substantial damage to the bathroom walls, ceiling, tile, toilet and bathtub. W... READ MORE

Smoke Damage from Fire in Manteca

This fire in a Manteca home was started when they forgot to turn off the burner on the stove and was put out very quickly with a fire extinguisher so most of th... READ MORE