SERVPRO of Manteca and Modesto Renovates Electric Fire
The damage in this photo was an electrical fire in a commercial building. The fire originated at the plug socket on the left side of the building and proceeded to climb up the wall.
Overhead fire sprinkler systems were alerted to go off by the extensive smoke that the fire let out. The fire was put out pretty quickly. Fires are dangerous and the fact that this company had placed overhead fire sprinkler systems where they should be, was a great precautionary measure to protect the structure.
We were able to mitigate and renovate this structure and rid the building of smoke damage in this location with speed.