If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (209) 823-8877

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Fire Caused by Exhaust Fan

This fire was caused by an a faulty exhaust fan that shorted out. This fire cause substantial damage to the bathroom walls, ceiling, tile, toilet and bathtub. We were able to save the tub shown in the picture, and tile, walls, and toilet through our cleaning chemicals and practices. The vinyl flooring and the toilet seat was burnt and melted and needed to be replaced.  The customer was happy with SERVPRO of Manteca that they did not have to replace the tile or the tub because the tile matched the rest of the house and the employees were courteous and polite.