Why Choose SERVPRO of Manteca and Modesto for Fire Damage Repair and Restoration
The aftermath of a fire is not a thing of beauty. The damages from the fire, the smoke, and soot, the water from putting out the fire, and any damages done by firefighters to put out the fire can be costly. Most of the damages that will need repair are from these:
- The fire: The amount of damage is dependent on the intensity of the flames, the amount of time it was burning, and other factors.
- The smoke and soot: When various materials burn, the smoke, soot, and residue can easily ruin certain materials and properties.
- The water: Things not damaged by the fire may be soggy with water used to douse the fire.
- The firefighters: Damage such as broken walls, holes in the roof or smashed windows created to allow firefighters access to the building. Walls or windows may have been broken to allow smoke to escape, slow the growth of the fire, or make sure that the fire is completely out and not hidden in the walls.
After a fire, please do not enter your damaged home or apartment unless the fire department says it is safe. Also, utility services (water, electricity, and gas) may not be safe to use. Do not try to turn them back on by yourself. Secure the services of a professional repair and restoration team as soon as possible. The quicker the response will lessen the damage, limit secondary damage, and reduce cost.
SERVPRO of Manteca and Modesto is one of the top teams. While each fire and water damage restoration process is slightly different, our methods for a "typical" fire damage restoration are:
- Emergency Contact
- Inspection and Fire Damage Assessment
- Immediate Board-Up and Roof-Tarp Service (if needed)
- Water Removal and Drying (if water damage is present)
- Removal of Smoke and Soot from All Surfaces
- Cleaning and Repair
With SERVPRO, you are guaranteed that:
- Our response is fast.
- We are specialists in water and fire damages/ restoration.
- We have advanced training in damage assessment and restoration techniques.
- We have specialized equipment to restore your property quickly.
- We are professional; we treat your household and items with care during the whole process.
- We have extensive experience. We are part of a national network of over 1,700 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large-scale disasters.
- And most importantly, we are locally owned and operated. We understand the human and community part of the restoration.
Our mentality is “restore first”. This lowers cost and gets you back into your home or business quicker and with less disruption. For fire and smoke damage, contact our team to mitigate your damages. Reach the SERVPRO of Manteca and Modesto office at (209) 823-8877!