Resolved Mold Damage in Ripon
A pipe connected to a water heater was leaking in this residence, and this was not visible to the tenants at first sight in this Ripon, Ca home. This went unnoticed until the water heater pipe partially burst open causing flooding in the home. SERVPRO of Manteca and Modesto arrived at this residence in Ripon, Ca and the team properly contained the area and under negative air pressure removed the affected materials fixing the issue at hand. Staff then called for an IEP clearance. Once tested, everything tested out and passed clearance.
Responding quickly and efficiently is the SERVPRO way! Great job team!